Sunday 29 July 2012

Florals & Studs

















I have been thinking about what my first EVER blog post would be for the past few weeks and it seemed that I just didn't have enough confidence in my ideas. Then, this shot landed on my laptop completely by accident and was unplanned. Today I decided to take a leap of faith and use this photograph (taken by my sister on her trusty iPhone) as the main feature of my first blog post. This shot was impromtu and that's why I feel it is a good place to start - me in a natural stance (on the right) , enjoying a rare sunny day in Dublin, wearing a comfortable dress and my pride and joy - gold studded pumps. Welcome to Fashion Banana - a slice of my fashion life :-)
                      
Hannah Xo
 
What I wore: (me on the right)
        TOPSHOP dress
           ALDO pumps
     PENNEYS sunglasses
   MICHEAL KORS watch
Bag bought in Camden Market, London
                                                         
                      
                                               
                      

2 comments:

  1. This looks smashing for a first blog post! Keep up the good work :) And check out my blog: themeltingpotofstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support meltingpot! Stay tuned for more posts and recommend my blog:-) x

      Delete